Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update: 10 Followers.... I'm delighted!

Hey Everyone :)

I just want to say a huge thank you to all 10 of my followers :)


Liparazzi - Laura



♥ Liesl Klem



♥ Superficialgirl - Carlinn



♥ BeauMakeUp - Natalie



♥ Alexandra Dean



♥ LibbyLayla1984



♥ Sadie



♥ Laurette



♥ Chelseafbaby



♥ Dazzledust25 - Amy


I am so so delighted to have all of you as followers. I just posted 2 days ago saying I hoped that I'd have 10 followers by halloween and I have! I was jomping around the house with a HUGE grin on my face saying "YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY".

This has totally made my day/week/month!! :)

Thank you so so so so much!

Pressure pressure pressure... I really hope I do you girls justice and keep you interested with my blog. I plan to write about:

Make-up reviews, x factor weekly updates, celeb style/make-up/hair crush, a celeb look of the week, monthly products I'm loving, make-up looks based on pics, products I'm loving, new products rave, tags, I'm loving... , updates, hauls (rare, I don't have job yet so don't have cash to spend that much :( )

Wow thats alot to blog about hehe. I can do it tho. I'm a rambler! Hope you guys like some upcoming blog posts...

Feel free to ask me to review products/try out hair/make-up looks and anything!! :)

Thank you all

Lots of Love xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hey congrats on 10 followers! check out my latest blog. there's a tag for you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem babe,
    I love your blog and look forward to reading more.<3
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments. I checked out the tag, I'll defo do it 2night aftr college.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo