Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sneak Peak: upcoming look... Kim Kardashian

Hey everyone :)



I'm going to recreate this Kim Kardashian look. I think its glam, gorgeous and wearable. I'm going to use my coastal scents palette, fake eyelashes (I'll try) and clean face.



I love Kim Kardashian, I think she's stunning, and this look is gorgeous. I hope to have the look up by tomorrow. And if not, as soon as possible.




If you read this please please please tell others about my blog. I thought i'd have alot more readers....... any suggestions on what I should talk about next? I really appreciate all my followers though, you truelly mean alot to me :)

Lots of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own this picture and do not claim to own this picture. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo