Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sneak peak: upcoming look... Pixie Lott

Hey Everyone :)

This is the next look I am doing!

When I first heard Pixie Lott sing I thought she was amazing, she has an amazing voice and I didn't think she was only 17 at the time.

Pixie Lott is an 18 year old singer/songwriter from England. Her album "Turn It Up" is out now. I was looking in shops all summer for her album even though I knew it wasn't out until September but I had hopes it'd be out sooner.

So, Pixie Lott's style is short shorts, sequins, headbands, blond hair, dark eye make-up and a light lip, and always has a vibrant nail polish on.

I chose to do this look because it is very pretty and I love Pixie, she's such a beautiful girl.

If there is a picture or a look you would like me to try comment below and let me know. :)

Lots of Love xoxo

P.S. 7 followers... YAY!!!!! I'm so happy! :) Thank you all!

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo