Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Products I'm loving... Leave-in conditioner

Hey Everyone :)


I absolutely LOVE Angel Fish silky fish Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner. I have used many leave-in conditioners but this one i would definately swear by this one as being the best out of all the ones I've used. It doesn't leave poduct build-up in your hair. I've used creamy products that leave my hair feeling so greasy and built up and so using a liquid spray was perfect! This product is described on there website as:



" “Silky Fish is your new best friend for taming and defrizzing your hair whilst maximising your natural waves!”

For hair in need of a little TLC, try Silky Fish Nourishing Leave in Conditioner. Silky Fish contains silk proteins to get your hair back into shape by adding strength and shine as well as offering the ultimate heat protection from the unique Thermal Elastic Shield formula with MiruStyle X-HP, vitamins and proteins. Spray onto towel dried hair and leave it to work its magic!"


So, I would really recommend for others to try it out.It's available in Boots. And in america I don't know but it is an english brand. Also it's not expensive,well worth the money! :)

And a plus it is NOT tested on animals!!

Continue to read on to my other products I'm loving (I didn't want one post to be too long, then it'd just be boring!)

Lots of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own this picture and do not claim to own this picture. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unneccesary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo