Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Products I'm loving... face wash

Hey Everyone :)


I'm loving Garnier Clean Detox. I feel the cleanliness on my face. My complexion looks alot fresher, cleaner and my skin glows! (I know that sounds weird, but it's true).
The website describes the product as:

"Exfoliating particles work to purify pores. The formula gently cleanses without drying the skin, leaving your skin feeling naturally cleansed and hydrated.Its beads allow for a gentle exfoliation of the skin's surface leaving the skin feeling deeply cleansed and soft."
I am not trying to boast or anything but I get compliments on how clear my skin is. And that is all natural. I don't use face washes or cleansers daily. I know I should. I find that if I use certain products I break out! Like I used clearasil and my skin gor extremely dry and I broke out in little lumps all clumped together! It was totally gross. And now I don't use clearasil products at all anymore. I am not trying to discourage people from using their products. I would if I wasn't "allergic".
So I use Garnier scrub once a week just to refresh my skin, I just like everyone need to remove dead skin cells from my face to refresh my skin and look alot healthier and glowy.
So, I would recommend for others to go check out this face wash and let me know what you think :)
Lots of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own this picture and do not claim to own this picture. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo