Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Product Rave: Benefit!!

Hey Everyone :)



I was looking in my nearest Benefit suppliers (Debenhams in the city) and 2 products caught my eye!!


These products are 2 new sets made up by Benefit. I just read this review today too... In Fabulous magazine:





"Got to have it:

Benefit's got beauty all wrapped up with two fab new product packs. Celebutante, £29.50,is an all-you-need kit including lip stain and cheek highlighter, while Powderazzi, £25, is a compact of three fab face powders. Both will fit perfectly into your handbag. Go get glam!"



The packaging is trendy and cute (what else would you expect from Benefit? ;] ) Just like the aticle says they are perfect for your handbag! I shall be purchasing these within the next 2 weeks so look out for my review and swatchs.


I'll link these together once done. Thanks for stopping by.


Lots of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo