Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Kathy" wants....Tag!!

Hey Everyone :)

I found this tag on little miss beauty junkies blog and thought it'd be funny!

The idea is to go to Google and type in "Your First Name" and "Wants" e.g "Kathy wants"...

You then read off the top 5 results on google. Obviously as long as they make sense, if not move on to the next search result.

I had a hard time finding results as my name, Orla, is Irish and not very common!

Kathy wants:
1) new hair ( a youtube video?)
2) to write book (I really do!!)
3) to say WTF!!
4) this dude to make her a sandwich (hehe what dude?)
5) to be famous (I DO!)

I tag everyone who reads this! (link your tag in my comments below :))

Try it yourself! x

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo