Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas wish list (early)

Hey Everyone :)

I know, I know, whats this girl thinking going on about Christmas already? Well, I have good reason! MONEY!

OK, so every year I write a list of what I want, and that list changes ALL the time.

Because I have no job and my parents are paying for my transport to college, college fees, daily expenses and clothes and make-up, which I know people would just think I'm spoilt (which i kinda am) but I don't take advantage of them. So I'm trying to give them a christmas wish list soon this year so I won't pile a list of stuff on them at once, I want to give them a chance to check out deals and all that.

So I posted this because I would really appreciate help from you to get the best value out of what I get. I want you to comment and let me know what your favourite beauty product is and why you like it.

Lots of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own any this picture and do not claim to own this picture. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo