Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween Costume

Hey Everyone :)


I can't wait for halloween this year! In 2008 I dressed as hannah montana and 2007 I dressed as a sexy devil. This year I'm going to Tinkerbell! :D YAY!!


I can't wait. I saw a make-up review done by xsparkage a while back and fell in love with the idea and ALL summer I've been thinking of how to make my outfit and what to wear and how to do my hair etc. Unfortunately I no longer have blonde hair so I'm just gonna work with what I have... I'm NOT wearing a wig again... I look a bit stupid!!

Kandee Johnson's Tinkerbell look ---------------->


I'm gonna make a dress, do my hair in a high bun, trim my side fringe and do really tink like make-up and cartoon like :) YAY!



Comment below and let me know what your dressing as for Halloween :)





Lots of Love

xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

2 comments:

  1. Yey!! Tinkerbell!! Love her! Post pictures of the final look!
    I'm from the Netherlands, and we don't really celebrate Halloween... :( so yeah.. that sucks..
    I would have loved to dress up like tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for commenting... follow my blog if u'd like :) I will post some pictures afte halloween!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo