Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Look: Devil - ish

Hey Everyone :)

I decided to hop on the halloween wagon and do a halloween tutorial. I found these gorgeous thick black eyelashes at... TESCO! I know, but they work. And they only cost 69c. The only downside is there was no eyelash glue, but I had some from my other lashes so I improvised.

I drew on the stars with my maybelline liquid eyeliner. They add such a night touch, like the cherry on top. Its such a nice look and would be nice on a night out too.
I don't think I'd venture out that much and wear it out unless at a house party, festival or costume night out.

These are the lashes in there original packaging.

So for this look I used:
Lips: Mac Dazzleglass in Like Venus (borrowed from a friend :) )
Benefits cupics bow
Face: Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Ivory.
Primark the happy couple bronzer and blush duo.
Eyes: Maybelline line definer liquid eyeliner
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette all the reds
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Khol Express eyeliner
Fake eyelashes from Tesco

Thanks for checking out my look, It was fun to try out, I might wear it to my friends scary movie night this year :)






What do you think? Hot or Not?


Lots of Love xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great halloween makeup ideas! I love them, thanks for sharing! Now I have lots of halloween makeup ideas to work on in this coming Halloween 2013. One problem is that i have lots of options i am now confused, LOL.

    Cheers to all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo