Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Contest Time!! CLOSED!

Hey everyone :)

I did this competition to thank my followers. It didn't go down to well. Thank you to Chelsea who attemped to do the competition and I understand how frustrating it is to try to copy a picture and it doesn't work out.






This contest is now CLOSED!!

Lots of Love xoxo
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unneccesary or mean.

2 comments:

  1. just to let you know, i plan on entering this! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Chelsea: YAY, thank you, looks like you could be the only one! That would be quite funny! Well 6th november is the closing date! :) Good luck and thanks again. Spread the competition word!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo