Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Celeb Style Crush... Vanessa Hudgens

Hey Everyone :)


I LOVE Vanessa Hudgens.

1. She has a gorgeous tan

2. I LOVE her hair, long, wavy and shiny

3. She has a lovely figure

4. Her style is so fab, she wears gladiater sandals, shorts and casual t's daily

I love the clothes Vanessa wears both during the day and at events. She wears gorgoues dresses and gowns. And to top if off her accessories and man on her arm (Zac Efron) are always really pretty and looking good.



Check out the pics below for why I like her so much.



He hair is gorgeous here and her fringe really suits her. Love the shine.



This skirt is so pretty and girly and paired with sandals is such a great look.



Cute and colourful looks. Accessorised well.



Gorgeous and hair is lovely.



I love the colour of her dress. I love the shoes and her accessories.

Lots of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo