Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Celeb Make-up Look - Pixie Lott


Hey Everyone :)


It's finally here. Sorry it took so long :( I had a swollen eyelid and couldn't wear make-up for the week. It was torture.

So the products I used were:
Primarks The Happy Couple blush/bronzer duo, 
Bourjois shimmering shine liquid eyeliner in black/grey, Rimmel Lasting finish foundation, 
Maybelline Line Definer liquid eyeliner in Black, Maybelline Khol Express Waterproof Eyeliner in Glam Black, 
Primark clear lip plumping gloss, 
Gosh light'n'shine lip glaze, 
Maybelline Colossal Volum' express mascara,
Essence eyeshadow in 14 Super Star.


My right eye has the liquid eyeshadow on and my left eye has black glitter eyeshadow over the liquid eyeliner.

I think this blush/bronzer duo is really great. It was €2.50 in Penneys (primark) and it is really great value for money. I think it works better than Benefits 10. It comes out alot more, because benefits 10 is too light. Also the brown is a lovely eyeshadow too.


Messy hair!! ha. I'm using the light'n'shine lipglaze. I love it. 

Clearly need to work on my concealing!
This is the final look. Very black and dramatic. I could see myself wearing this out sometime, if I wanted a really dramatic look. Its very nice, try it out yourself with the products you have :)

Lots of Love xoxo

2 comments:

  1. LOL looooove how the lipgloss and mirror combo are reflecting the light! thats some serious lipgloss, and a beautiful look!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Ya the light is on the lipgloss wand! Its so so cool! Its about €12 from Gosh :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo