Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my first blog :)

I hope to update my blog at least once a week... I will do hair, make-up and organisation stuff on my blog... any other requests please leave a comment below :)

My name is Kathy and this is my lushblush21 Make-up is a Girls Best Friend blog. I love make-up and doing my hair. I also love organisation (make-up and rooms). I love heading out with my friends and clubbing. I know that is a lot of things I love but I love them all! [post recently edited - 2011!]

I'm just about to start a secretarial course in College and am so excited to be starting. Also I'm re-organising my room and will hopefully put up a video on YouTube with it all done :)

Watch this space ;)

Love you,
Kathy xoxo


Me... princess diva as usual :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo