Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Review: New The Max Volume Flash Mascara by Rimmel London

Disclaimer: I in no way work for any make-up companies and this review is based solely on my own personal opinion and do not have any personal grudges against Rimmel or any other make-up brands.

Hey Everyone,

Please read the disclaimer (in red) before continuing.

This review is based on the new mascara by Rimmel London known as "The Max volumising mascara".


Packaging: The packaging is very cute and girly. I love the pink and gold combo and the chunky container is good to match the idea of volumising.


Brush: The brush is thick and large, as you can see in the picture. When I opened the mascara after purchasing it I noticed a lot of product build-up on the brush and I thought maybe that was just to do with the fact it hadn't been open yet and all that, but my other new mascara wasn't like that when opened so I wasn't going to make up an excuse for product build-up.


Result: I personally don't like this product. I cleaned my eyelashes totally of product and then added The Max mascara to my top lashes first and immediately I noticed they clumped and I used a lash brush also but it didn't help. Product built-up on my lashes and made them look awful... This is a picture I found that resembles what I am talking about. It is NOT a picture of my lashes and I do not claim that it does but it is just an idea of what I am talking about.


I hope this doesn't stop you trying the product out for yourself or going out buying other Rimmel London products because I love there other products.


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment and let me know what you think of the product...

Bye, xoxo


Another Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo