Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Khloe Kardashian poses naked for Charity
(revealed: 21st March 2009)
Poses with (l-r) Kris Jenner, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney with her Peta campaign poster.

I absolutely love this woman... Seriously (not in a weird way) but she has such a powerful voice and I think her PETA campaign was amazing...

I saw the episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" where PETA showed her the video... I was seriously shocked and I think if she did more charity work she'd be amazing at it!



AND also I think shes amazing, shes such a lovely person and shouldn't be afraid of what others think because honestly, there's always one person in a group or family that's picked on, in this case its Khloe and its not fair... shes such a nice person and is always there for her family looking after Kiely and Kendall and shes not afraid to speak her mind!! Which I think is good, it builds up a skin on people, ya the truth hurts but get over it!!! Well I think shes great... leave me a comment and let me know what you think....


Thanks, Bye xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo