Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kandee Johnson... anything I say here wont do justice!!

Hey Everyone :)

Ok, so for those of you who managed to escape the clutches of YouTube Kandee Johnson is a guru.


She does videos on everything from hair, make-up, advice and her life!! She is absolutely my NO. 1 guru on YouTube! She is funny, kind, happy, lovely, stunning and open. She just doesn't hold back. She has fun in everything... she dresses outrageous (in a good way!) and she doesn't care what people think! I would definitely recommend for everyone reading this to go watch her videos! She is an amazing person, so bubbly and wacky!





She has these beauty seminars, aka Kandee Johnsons Glaminars, that she shows people different make-up looks in front of groups of people and she talks to them all in person.

She is such an open person. She does a whole video on the struggles she had to face a teen becoming a young adult. She is a mom-of-three gorgeous children.


Kandee is so talented. She does videos on how to make your complexion clearer looking with foundation. Also how to make your lips look bigger or your eyes brighter. She really is "Dr. Kandee" as she said in a blog!





Her blog is: http://www.kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/



Her YouTube is: www.youtube.com/kandeejohnson



Lots of Love xoxo
Check her out and leave a comment and let me know what ye think :)

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kandee! I watch her videos again and again (sounds stalkerish but I mean in in a non weird way!ha ha). I talk about her on my blog all the time. She is so positive and happy...I think she's the best Guru on YT at the mo! Great post...let's spread the Kandee love!Check out my blog sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had been watching Kandees videos for some time, but it was the one in which she switches her cam at the end saying Byeeeee ... but it doesnt switches of, she grins, frowns and says Byeee, Which made me subscribe ...i have never seen anyone so Open .. I am glad i came across her ...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo