Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm loving.... Urban Decay

Hey Everyone :)


If you know someone that may be interested in reading my blog please pass on my blog address!

So this blog is about Urban Decay products...

Short story to explain what happened...


Ok, so i was walking around town waiting for my class to start at 12 but had to wait around for an hour so I decided to go into debenhams and have a look around. So i tested some perfumes and swatched some products and then headed over to the Urban Decay section. There was a woman working there and all summer there hadn't been so she asked to show me the new palette, So I said go ahead... and I LOVED it! It has 16 colours which 8 are exclusive to the palette and its limited edition! And then she told me she was new and wanted something to do so she did make-up on my face using surreal skin mineral foundation, baked bronzer in bronze shimmer, gold and brown shimmer eyeshadows on my eyes and the new ink for eyes cream eyeliner in brown. And I loved the finished look. She did a really great job for her 2nd day on the job. She was friendly and complementary (she said I had flawless skin, lovely eyelashes and lovely eyes). So I told her I'd be back to buy some of these next week. When i get them I will do swatches on my blog for youto see for yourself.

All colours mentioned here suit blue eyes amazingly! I got lots of compliments from friends that day on how my make-up looked!




The inside detailis of peacock feathers and has a book of different looks in the open section.





The colours are gorgeous and comes with two 24/7 eyeliners (black and brown) and a mini potion primer. Its is available for €36.



I think Urban Decay products are well worth the money. The products are of good quality and the packaging is so nice.


Lot of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh the palette looks pretty!I love Urban Decay eyeshadows

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo