Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, September 14, 2009

TAG!: products that I'm loving atm

Hey everyone :)

Was reading a tag blog posted Liparrazi and decided to post this tag in my Blog :D

Products I'm using and loving at the moment that work for me:

*Shampoo: "Yes to... Tomatoes" Daily Volumizing Shampoo
*Conditioner: "Yes to... Tomatoes" Daily Volumizing Conditioner, 3 minute miracle reconstructor deep conditioner
*Styling products: L'Oréal Elnett hairspray,
*Shower Gel: Imperial Leather in Japanese Spa Foamburst
*Body moisturiser:
*Deodorant: Dove Go Fresh lemon deodrant
*Fake Tan: L'oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self-tanning Lotion
*Cleanser: Neutrogena Wave Cleanser
*Exfoliator: Lush sugar scrub
*Primer: Benefit 'That Gal' face brightening primer, Gosh velvet touch foundation primer.
*Foundation brush: Cheap brush from pharmacy.
*Concealer: Benefit erase paste
*Powder: Maybeline Dream Matte Powder
*Blusher: Benefit Dandelion Blush
*Bronzer: Benefit 10 Blush with bronzer
*Highlighter: Benefit High Beam
*Eyeshadow base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
*Eyeshadows: Rimmel quid or coastal scents shimmer pallette
*Eyeliner: Rimmel Kohl liner
*Curler: cheap from pharmacy
*Mascara: Maybeline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara (Best mascara)
*Lipstick: Barry M lip paint in Marshmallow
*Lipgloss: Gosh lipgloss in 0068 (light pink)
*Nail Colour: NyC in madison avenue (red)

I tag anyone reading this who hasn't done this already.

Thanks for watching... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and thanks for continuing the tag above!I am now a follower of your blog.I see you're from Cork!My fiance, Chris, is from there (well Cobh to be exact!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the direct message on Twitter, just follow me and you will be able to see my tweets. If you have any probs just email me using the email address on my blogspot. You seem like a really sweet girl, thank you for the lovely compliments you gave me, I really appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo