Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Benefit Cosmetics

Hey everyone :)






This blog is about Benefit cosmetics. :) I really like there products. The packaging is so cute and girly and they have all products that help make your complection look better i.e. "you're bluffing". For those who don't know it is a redness concealing wand :) It really does work.

Ok, so the reason I'm writing this blog is because I really like the idea of these few products... Eyecon, Matterial Girl and Lemon Aid. (pictures below)





Eyecon is an eye brightening cream. I know a lot of people would think these products are justb gimmicks. Maybe they are but it's up to me to find that out. I sleep late and am up early and have long days at college so an eye brightening cream would really freshen up my face and make me look more fresh and awake!! :P










Next up is a new product... Matterial Girl... its a matte finish setting powder. I look really shiny with foundation and need as much help as possible setting my foundation because I'm quite a sweaty person... gross and too much info I know, just trying to be honest!!... so if you have tried this or know of a review post it below :)











Last but not least is Lemon Aid. I have only recently discovered eye primer. I got Urban Decays Primer Potion in a sample size and it worked really well but I'm not happy about the bad packaging and having to de-pot it myself so I would rather by something easier to use.... I'm lazy!! :D Its yellow too, so thats good for me because my eyelids are kind of redish pigmented!








Thanks for reading :) Comment below!


Lots of Love,


Kathy xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

2 comments:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo