Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gosh Light'n Shine Lip Glaze

Hey Everyone :)



This is just a quick blog to let everyone in on my secret weapon on nights out ;) I am so so so loving Gosh's light'n shine lip glaze!! I always wear it when I go out on the town.




Reasons why I love it so much:
* Its applicator is a brush, not sponge.
* It has a shimmery glittery look.
* There are many different colours (as seen in the pictures) and I own the 3rd one from the left. Its a sutble pink colour. I love all the colours and they all spread on really nicely.

OmG... my favourite part of this lipgloss and what really makes it stand out to me is the mirror on the side and the light in the top!! WOW how cool is that! I loce it so much! All my friends were fascinated by it too. Its so handy when applying lipgloss in dodgy lighting!! Check out the pictures below.

Love it, Love it, Love it.








Lots of Love xoxo
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD! How cool is that! Haha! The colours look really pretty too! How much was it?
    Love the blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this type of thing with another brand (Liparazzi glosses funnily enough!lol)and it's a really good design idea. Great post...love the sahde you own, it's the one I would have picked xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo