Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Freshman at College...Just started today!

Hey Everyone :)

I just started college today. I am doing secretary and customer care in Cork. I'm looking forward to it. It should be a good year. I finished early so I decided to go to a stationary shop (easons) and get myself some new stuff for school. I got a cute pink polka dot pencil case, heart sweet A4 pad and some highlighters. Check out my pics below.



Got this for €4 in Heatons


My polka dot pencil case


My cute and colourful highlighters


Also my sister is in the same college as me this year doing a PLC course like me and she bought me a stapler, hole punch and desk sharpener from Tesco. :) (Thanks sis)




My new stapler and hole punch


This is the cool desk sharpener

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo