Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Benefit Peace Love & Glossiness lipgloss set/ 17 solo eyeshadow

Hey everyone :)


I was just looking at my make-up collection earlier today and realised I'd love to share with everyone my 17 solo eyeshadows.







They are available from boots in the UK or Ireland. (don't know anywhere else)









I have two, punky purple and pink. These eyeshadows are highly pigmented and the colours available are gorgeous. I love them.

Also, I love Benefit's "Peace Love & Glossiness" lipgloss set.











The colours are:

*My people, your people

*Who does your work?

*Talk to my agent

*Magic
*Kiss you

*24K






I have no idea which ones which! But I love the names too. Haha.



The packaging is so cute too. Cute and girly :)










Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo