Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Benefit creaseless cream shadow/liner

Hey Everyone :)


<----------------These are swatches of my three benefit creaseless cream shadow/liner. Top is recess, middle is birthday suit and bottom is skinny jeans. I love love love birthday suit.Its a bronze shimmery colour.







The packaging is so so cute. Its very different to other make-up brands.

The jar of product looks quite small but theres a good bit of product there.

This is birthday suit. It is a golden bronze colour and it is so gorgeous.

I'm sorry about the bad pictures but I had to use a webcam because mine and my sisters camera broke :( After christmas I'll have way better pictures, hang in there :)

Btw I LOVE the colour RSVP and Tattle Tale. I saw a swatch of RSVP on Liparazzi's blog. Its such a gorgeous colour. I love the colour tattle tale as a daywear natural looking shade! I must go on a benefit shop soon and collect all the new things I really want to try for some time now!


If you've tried any benefit product that you find good please let me know :)

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo